Hello October,

I have missed you (as much as one can miss a month at least). This year marks the return of 31 Days of Halloween, a journey I started last year which chronicles the everyday musings of this whimsical season. A new year marks new changes for this season’s passage. This year I’m working and will have less time for extravagant ventures, tho I still plan on eating myself into a sugar coma, dressing up, and seeking out all kinds of thrills. They will just be less frequent (I know, I know, try and stifle the tears). However, everyday will still be filled with something to celebrate my favorite month whether it be a story, poem, a recipe, or an adventure. With that being said, let the festivities begin :)

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 1

 Bones Season 5

If you don't already know, Bones is a really good show (really!). It's smart, funny, and dramatic. I first decided to give it a try when I kept seeing commercials for it that caught my eye and made me chuckle. Plus I love the Deschanel girls (in this case, Emily) and get to reunite with my favorite Angel. Today I finished off season 5 (I'm not caught up with the whole series quite yet so no spoiler alerts please. Thanks.) Bones is a great show to watch for this month; murder, mystery, and skeletons. A perfect fit.

Song of the Day: Band of Horses "The Funeral"

No comments:

Post a Comment