Hello October,

I have missed you (as much as one can miss a month at least). This year marks the return of 31 Days of Halloween, a journey I started last year which chronicles the everyday musings of this whimsical season. A new year marks new changes for this season’s passage. This year I’m working and will have less time for extravagant ventures, tho I still plan on eating myself into a sugar coma, dressing up, and seeking out all kinds of thrills. They will just be less frequent (I know, I know, try and stifle the tears). However, everyday will still be filled with something to celebrate my favorite month whether it be a story, poem, a recipe, or an adventure. With that being said, let the festivities begin :)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 12

A Scare Unexpected

Today I went to the beach in October. Too cold? Not even. It was a lovely 80 degrees! The waves were a little bigger than we were used to because of the changing seasons which didn't make for good swimming (I found that out the hard way). At least we still got to skimboard. I went with my friend Matt and we met up with two old friends of his. Being the pranksters they are, they showed up wearing a giant Halloween mask! As part of 31 days, I adopted their antics for myself and gave the mask a try. I promise we're more mature than we look.


(btw these lil' jems were in our table at the cafe we went to for lunch!)  


Song of the Day: Gerard McMann "Cry Little Sister" 

No comments:

Post a Comment