Hello October,

I have missed you (as much as one can miss a month at least). This year marks the return of 31 Days of Halloween, a journey I started last year which chronicles the everyday musings of this whimsical season. A new year marks new changes for this season’s passage. This year I’m working and will have less time for extravagant ventures, tho I still plan on eating myself into a sugar coma, dressing up, and seeking out all kinds of thrills. They will just be less frequent (I know, I know, try and stifle the tears). However, everyday will still be filled with something to celebrate my favorite month whether it be a story, poem, a recipe, or an adventure. With that being said, let the festivities begin :)

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2

Tell A Halloween Joke

Halloween doesn't have to be just scary. Tell a joke for kicks and giggles. Here's some ideas to get you started:

Q: What's a vampire's favorite fast food?
A: A guy with very high blood pressure 

Q: Why didn't the skeleton go to the ball?
A: Because he had no body to go with! 

Q: Why won`t cannibals eat clowns?
A: Because they taste funny!

Song of the Day: Will Smith "Men in Black"

No comments:

Post a Comment