Hello October,

I have missed you (as much as one can miss a month at least). This year marks the return of 31 Days of Halloween, a journey I started last year which chronicles the everyday musings of this whimsical season. A new year marks new changes for this season’s passage. This year I’m working and will have less time for extravagant ventures, tho I still plan on eating myself into a sugar coma, dressing up, and seeking out all kinds of thrills. They will just be less frequent (I know, I know, try and stifle the tears). However, everyday will still be filled with something to celebrate my favorite month whether it be a story, poem, a recipe, or an adventure. With that being said, let the festivities begin :)

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 23

Watch Home Movies

We all have em, those embarrassing home movies featuring bad haircuts, awkward behavior and outdated fashions. Then again, those things are what makes them so much fun to watch! And let me tell ya, in our house we have some doozies of home movies, like cake taking embarrassing (i.e. the book report video...G, K, A, B, you know what I mean). Well what else can you do but embrace them, and what better a time to bust out the old Halloween footage than this time of year! Here's a old Halloween movie we made on a whim from a few years ago:

Song of the Day: Milton DeLugg “The Whip”

No comments:

Post a Comment