Hello October,

I have missed you (as much as one can miss a month at least). This year marks the return of 31 Days of Halloween, a journey I started last year which chronicles the everyday musings of this whimsical season. A new year marks new changes for this season’s passage. This year I’m working and will have less time for extravagant ventures, tho I still plan on eating myself into a sugar coma, dressing up, and seeking out all kinds of thrills. They will just be less frequent (I know, I know, try and stifle the tears). However, everyday will still be filled with something to celebrate my favorite month whether it be a story, poem, a recipe, or an adventure. With that being said, let the festivities begin :)

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 26

Admire Pumpkin Handiwork 

Today I stumbled upon some amazing pumpkin carvings and I realized what an art form it truly is. I didn't get to carve a pumpkin of my own this year. Sigh. But I love seeing what others can do with their pumpkins. Here are some favorites of mine:    

























(for Maggie!)


I don't know how they do it! The Gollum one wasn't one of my favorites but I had to slide it in there to rep my LOTR love ;)

Song of the Day: DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince “Nightmare of My Street”

No comments:

Post a Comment