Hello October,

I have missed you (as much as one can miss a month at least). This year marks the return of 31 Days of Halloween, a journey I started last year which chronicles the everyday musings of this whimsical season. A new year marks new changes for this season’s passage. This year I’m working and will have less time for extravagant ventures, tho I still plan on eating myself into a sugar coma, dressing up, and seeking out all kinds of thrills. They will just be less frequent (I know, I know, try and stifle the tears). However, everyday will still be filled with something to celebrate my favorite month whether it be a story, poem, a recipe, or an adventure. With that being said, let the festivities begin :)

Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 28

Halloween Dance Take 2

Massive dance. Awesome costumes. Halloween. Go.

We got invited to a MAJOR Halloween dance in Rancho Cordova. It was the biggest party for all Northern CA YSA's. I went as...

 Rapunzel from Disney's "Tangled!"





The process wasn't as hard as you might think. I bought a grip (yes I said grip!) of hair extensions (to go with my newly dyed blonde hair, though some of the pieces were soo blonde that they made my hair look duller in comparison. But you get the gist). And the main dress I borrowed from a friend. It worked out pretty fantastically if I do say so myself.










I knew months ago that I might want to be her at some point this year. Then my friends Vicky and Maggie, and I decided if would be fun to all go as Disney princess's/character. My brother came with us too as a 
lumberjack.
 

Vicky was Cinderella and Maggie was a Muse.





 We had a fantastical time :)




Song of the Day: Michael Jackson "Thriller"

No comments:

Post a Comment